Friday, May 20, 2011

1 day until the Rapture?

Greetings loyal followers! It's Happy Yellow Jeep Girl here on this possible next to last day on the World As We Know It. As many of you may have heard, there is a Christian radio station in California that is predicting that the Rapture will come tomorrow at 7pm local time. Now, I am interpreting this to mean that the Rapture will happen 24 different times so theoretically one could hop on an airplane and fly east really fast and avoid the whole thing altogether.

I was talking with one of our fellow bomb shelter homies YZDTRider who said "what the heck is a Rapture?" After I explained it to him, he laughed and said "Well I guess you're definitely not going if you don't even know what it is."

Personally, I am still putting my money on the Target date of 12/21/12. This guy who is making the prediction has already gotten it wrong in 1994. Plus, he is in his 80's, so it's entirety possible that he is predicting his own personal demise haha. But, dear readers, we will know for sure in T-minus 36 hours.

No comments: