Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Well, this is good practice for being a stay-at-home dog mom at least...

Greetings dear readers!
Here we are, Day 5 of the working from home COVID-19 lockdown.  I know they say you are supposed to still "keep a routine" and do things like "get dressed" and "get up at your normal time" but I have been sleeping in until 8 am and working in my jammies all day and LOVING IT. 

The dog is loving it too as he gets multiple long walks per day as I endeavor to keep as much of a routine as I can.  One thing I do recommend though, for all of you working from home, is that you remember when you fed the dog because if you normally feed him at 5 pm and then you ask him at 6 pm if he's hungry, because you can't remember if you fed him or not, he will ALWAYS say you didn't.

Until next time!

No comments: