Sunday, January 4, 2009

Armageddon Week

So there I was, sitting on my new recliner, flipping through the channels trying to decide if there was anything on TV worth staying up for at this late hour. Then, I flipped to the History Channel and what did I hear? That it is Armageddon Week this week on the History Channel. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!?!? I plan on and encourage all of you, dear fellow survivalists, to TiVo EVERYTHING on the History Channel this week. You can thank me later, as you have hours upon hours of informational TV to watch in your bomb shelter.

Another interesting thing that I have been hearing about lately is the many, many earthquakes in Yellowstone National Park. For those of you who don't know, Yellowstone is above a giant volcano that is about, oh, 70,000 years overdue for an eruption. And P.S., Yellowstone is in Wyoming, which is thisclose to Colorado. So, I highly recommend volcano-proofing your bomb shelter by installing a HEPA filtration system so that you are not breathing in ash 24/7 and also installing a good air conditioner because it will be hot under all that lava.

No comments: