First of all, as a follow-up to the two most recent posts-I am putting Pink Panda on the mission to further research the loo solutions for the bomb shelter, since this is a very important issue. Thank you Pink Panda, and we look forward to hearing what you found out!
Now, I am going to add some more items to the list of bomb shelter necessities, all of which can be picked up at your neighborhood bulk retailer:
1. Giant package of TP. Trust me, unless you want to start using leaves, you will want to get at least 1 package, if not 20.
2. Multiple bottles of chocolate syrup. For chocolate milk-DUH!
3. Large tub of oatmeal. Oatmeal is a delicious staple and can be made for all 3 meals of the day.
4. 20 lb. sack of rice, also a staple food that lasts a long time and really fills you up.
5. A massage chair to help relieve the stresses of living underground while who knows what is going on above you.