1. A getaway car. This is why I can't sell my Jeep. A hybrid won't be able to crawl over rocks and debris on the road when you are trying to get away from the city and to your bomb shelter if you should have the misfortune of being caught unawares. And you should probably get a lot of extra gas too, since Jeeps are not gas sippers.
2. A bomb shelter. Preferably in the mountains.
3. Good friends. And their husbands. Because it would get lonely in the bomb shelter if it was just your crazy ass alone down there. Plus, if you have to repopulate the world, you want your kids to have someone other than themselves.
4. Wine. And beer for the boys so we can keep all the wine for ourselves. Seriously, who wants to live in a post-apocalyptic world without this nectar of the gods?
5. Guns. Tons of them. Because you never know what is lurking outside of your bomb shelter.